Anyone know the real pin weight on a 36-2bh?

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Shawn.L.Turbo

Anyone know the real pin weight on a 36-2bh?

Post by Shawn.L.Turbo »

Howdy again folks.

Specs in the brochure for the 36-2bh state 2050 lbs dry pin weight, but I'd like to know if anyone has actually weighed it out with trailer empty or lightly loaded (propane etc) but no water. We never carry water anyway.

I won't take delivery of mine until end of April, but I'd like to at least have a closer idea to reality in the meantime.

Thanks.

Shawn
Duck

Pin Weight

Post by Duck »

Hi There!!

What my pin weight lightly loaded may have no comparisoion with your rig as too much depends on what optional equipment has been added and ones thoughts on what "Lightly Loaded" means..

Would suggest you do you own thing weghing your rig on your truck etc.. That way you have realistic figures.. Have Fun
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Got to agree with Duck. Stock figures are a base trailer with no options. My rig loaded for full timing is close to max GVWR and pin is approx 600 lbs over base model. If you have a truck near the limit load light and add any possible weight to the rear, but don't over do it as a bit heavy on the pin will give you a rough ride in the truck but light ont the pin will give handling problems.
Bruce
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
Shawn.L.Turbo

Post by Shawn.L.Turbo »

OK - I can understand the loading discrepencies.
Fair enough.

How about totally emptry and dry?
Surely someone has rolled one of these over the scales on the way home from the dealer?

Maybe not. Thought I would ask anyway.

Shawn
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Shawn.L.Turbo wrote:OK - I can understand the loading discrepencies.
Fair enough.

How about totally emptry and dry?
Surely someone has rolled one of these over the scales on the way home from the dealer?

Maybe not. Thought I would ask anyway.

Shawn
Bet you are right, but it's still a relatively small club. Hope somebody who has that model checks the forum soon.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
JOE33060
Cardinal Owners: 2006 36-2BHLE

Post by JOE33060 »

I didnt wiegh mine till it was loaded. When i get her back from the dealer i will post what it wieghs
Joe and Cheryl
2006 36-2BHLE
2008 Ford F350 CC King Ranch