updates--My slide out alignment (& coffee pot idea!)--31

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
markj
Cardinal Owners: Cardinal 31RKLE

updates--My slide out alignment (& coffee pot idea!)--31

Post by markj »

Thanks for the input--In looking underneath it all looks straight--nothing bent I can see. And I can't see any place it's loose or bent. When the kitchen slide is all the way in, it is all the way in tight at the top (front of slide) then has a gentle outward tilt to be about 1" out at the bottom. Therefore, the trim piece is not the problem that I can see. Like I said in my earlier post, the Oak facia is separating inside at the top of the slide at the center.

FYI, I bought a Black & Decker under the counter coffee maker and mounted it near the wall next to the sink. Worked really nice. And Wally world had it on sale for $36--considerably less than the $176 I was quote from my dealer!!!!!!
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Aounds like you got a good deal there mark! Goes to show ya how inflated the dealers cost for some things are. We didn't get acoffee maker with ours either...at that price I am glad we didn't....lol I opted for the Hamilton Beach Brewstateion, no glass pot to break plus coffee doesn't sit on a hot plate getting that burned taste after a bit. I like it so much will buy another one for the house when the glass pot breaks, watch now it wont break in foresver...lol