New Cardinal 34qs

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
rosey
Cardinal Owners: 07 Cardinal 34QS

New Cardinal 34qs

Post by rosey »

Howdy all.........

Been away for a while.......had problem's logging on but have that solved now ...I hope! Anyway.............just wanted to let you all know that DW and I FINALLY picked up our new Bird (34qs) last month and aside from a few minor problems....LOVE IT!! :D We will be having a generator installed by our fantastic dealer in Goldsboro, North Carolina ( DALY RV) next month and while I am talking about my dealer let me tell you how great we were treated by them. Alan Daly , the owner, personally pulled our new 5er to his dad's farm while they were installing the hitch in my new one ton Chevy dually so that we could spend a few nights "testing" out our new Bird......then would you believe??.....invited DW and I out to dinner with his family. This is why we traveled over 5 hours to buy our second trailer from him!!!....Anyway folks take care and happy camping this season!!
Gayle & Mike Rosenblatt "Rosey"
Our Furry Camping Kids; "Ting-Tang,Saylor,& Kai"
07 Cardinal 34QS;4 Slides;Optional Paint;Bigfoot
07 Chevy Silverado LT3 3500 Duramax Dually Longbed CC;Allison;Titan 62 Gal(Super Ser.)fuel tank
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

Congratulations and Welcome back! :D
That sounds like some kind of dealership. Wish they were all like that.
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
Tim

Post by Tim »

The folks at Daly helped me with a warranty issue after I bought this rig at a different dealer. As I look back, I really should have gone to Daly first, but hindsight is always 20-20. Enjoy your rig.