33TBH On Order!

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Crismon4

33TBH On Order!

Post by Crismon4 »

Well, after reading through a lot of posts we were able to negotiate a very satisfactory deal with Rich at Adventure RV. Many thanks to the members here for the pricing information we found. It not only saved us $$ but a lot of driving for DH.

We're very excited to join the Cardinal/Forest River clan :) !!
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Well welcome to the club. Looks like you are just across the river from me. When are you taking delivery? If you get it by August check this link for the NW Rally

http://cardinalrvclub.org/phpbb/viewtop ... 38&start=0
Last edited by Mike Clay on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

WELCOME!!! :lol:
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
Crismon4

Post by Crismon4 »

We're hoping for a Mid-May arrival for the 33TBH, but won't be able to confirm a delivery date for a few weeks.

Unfortunately we'll be camping near Mt. Rainier the weekend of the Rally in August....we'll look for the next rally for sure. We're active on Outbackers.com, our soon to be former travel trailer group. So we're looking forward to meeting all of you Cardinal owners!

Thanks again!

Tricia
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Welcome to the club, I bought from Rich also and told some people at the Portland camping about this club and Adventure RV.
Was that you guys, you will be happy buying from Rich he is the owner and has sold units to many others in the Portland area.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Welcome to Cardinal RV Club

Post by Don Wilson »

Welcome Crismon4, both Humans and Canines,

As you have already found out there are some great people on this site with lots of knowledge. The best thing about them is they are willing to share it with everyone!

You spoke of Mt Rainer, How much of the damage to the park have they gotten repaired since the floods last winter. I had plans to attend a Photography seminar that got canceled because of the damage.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
Crismon4

Post by Crismon4 »

We'll let you know how the flood repairs are going as we haven't been yet. We're staying at Cascade Peaks near Randle over Memorial Day and I think they experienced some of the flooding as well (they noted an impact to their telephone system). We're hoping that the bulk of the road repairs are complete by the time we camp at Silver Springs in August. In addition, a friend of ours works for the Feds Highway department, environmental studies, and said they'll be repairing roads through fall at least.