Re doing the inside of your truck

Use this forum for technical questions regarding tow vehicles.

Moderators: Mike Clay, Olbird

Dutch & Di

Re doing the inside of your truck

Post by Dutch & Di »

I know that OldBird and Dutch were having quite a chat about professional companies who redo the interiors of trucks while at the rally in West Yellowstone but we didn't get any names. We were so please with the "redo" on our 5th wheel, we decided to look into this for our truck. I know it's an older truck-a 1996 Dodge 3500 dually- but so far we just haven't found a new truck we like AND it only has 280,000 miles on it. For a dually, that's just "broke in".
We will be in and around SO CA and Phoenix/Tucson AZ from NOV to Feb-possibly March, so the question is----------Any suggestions on what companies to contact for this type of job?? Hugs, Di
1996 1 ton Dodge Dually Pickup, Max Brake, Mor/Ryde Susp. On Rear Springs, Air Bags, Tailgate Easylift,
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS, Plug It Right Stabilizers.
R & D

Re: Re doing the inside of your truck

Post by R & D »

(Hi Dutch & Di......not to hijack your thread :D ...but Roy & I will be in the Phoenix area this weekend looking for homes.)Where are you?
Dutch & Di

Re: Re doing the inside of your truck

Post by Dutch & Di »

Hi Jack Away anytime Roy & Dayna!!! :D

We are in Bakersfield, CA now and plan on being in Casa Grande and surrounding areas from November 15th for 5 weeks so we can't meet you this weekend but it would be great if when you get back to Phoenix area you'd get in touch. http://www.plugitright@gmail.com or 941-416-0918 anytime. Hugs, Di
1996 1 ton Dodge Dually Pickup, Max Brake, Mor/Ryde Susp. On Rear Springs, Air Bags, Tailgate Easylift,
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS, Plug It Right Stabilizers.