Big boys trucks

Use this forum for technical questions regarding tow vehicles.

Moderators: Mike Clay, Olbird

jrshuman

Re: Big boys trucks

Post by jrshuman »

Just to be fare and not to mislead everyone... that $3.27 per gal included the .03 off the advertised price at Kroger plus the 5% discount I get from my gas card from Penn Fed... just to be honest. The advertised price at Kroger was $3.49 gal... :lol:
The sailor

Post by The sailor »

Ok, I am wrong about the price, went back to check, the $4+ price was in BC. The fuel I purchased in OR was $3.93 at the Flying J in La Grande, OR and it is south of Spokane WA, We left there heading to Salt Lake City SOUTH...........PS i purchased 211 gals for $829
nra4life
Cardinal Owners: 2006 Cardinal 30TS
Skype ID: 30TS & Dodge

Post by nra4life »

After the FROG, we went south and found diesel for $3.339 in Greer, S.C. The prices were generally low in S.C., but we didn't see it that low anywhere else. Roy & JoAnn
Roy & Kay Studer
2006 30TS Blue inside, 7K axles, disc brakes, MORryde pin box, Lippert Equa-Flex
2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4wd Diesel w/ Superglide, transfer flow 30 gal. tank/toolbox
Susanna Clay
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3150RL

Post by Susanna Clay »

It's $3.43/gal here in Foley, Alabama. This is the cheapest fuel we've seen so far.
Mike and Susanna Clay and Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Dually
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

The sailor wrote: The fuel I purchased in OR was $3.93 at the Flying J in La Grande, OR and it is south of Spokane WA,
Yep, and so is Los Angeles. =))

Rob
snoking

Post by snoking »

Rob & Cathy wrote:
The sailor wrote: The fuel I purchased in OR was $3.93 at the Flying J in La Grande, OR and it is south of Spokane WA,

Rob
NO No no, that would be Las Vegas Rob! =; =; =;
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

snoking wrote:
Rob & Cathy wrote:

Rob
NO No no, that would be Las Vegas Rob! =; =; =;
Dang-it, that's right Chris! =))

Rob
Chief-e9
Cardinal Owners: 2010 Cardinal 3100RK

Post by Chief-e9 »

There is a Kroger in Sevierville, TN area that normally has lower diesel fuel prices for those attending the rally next week. Be ready for "sticker" shock in Asheville area so suggest filling up before you get into NC. Ha!
Vickie (Retired RN), Roy (Retired AF) Baxter the Shih-Tzu (RIP Nov 2014) Bella Mae the Shih-Tzu (RIP Aug 2021)
2011 Ford F-350 Long Bed Crew Cab Diesel
2010 Cardinal 3100RK