46 New Members so far for March!!

This is where we welcome our new members and make them feel comfortable. We want and need your participation. Feel free to ask questions, you'll recieve courteous and informative answers!

Moderator: Don Wilson

wild acres

Re: 46 New Members so far for March!!

Post by wild acres »

Well shoot, this post is two years old, thats means Dayna has already got em. :)) =)) =)) =))
R & D

Post by R & D »

:ymdevil:
Quando & Little Mama
Cardinal Owners: 2005 Cardinal 30WB

Post by Quando & Little Mama »

Woow, Took delivery of our new to us 2005 cardinal 30wb and it is in great shape and we are excited to get on the road. I will update pictures in the next day or so. Will be heading south from Grand Rapids to Indianapolis tomorrow on our way to Oklahoma City. On our way out from California the last 3 days we saw over 10 other cardinals and we will be better at sitings and writing about them here. So anyone in the Indianapolis area let us know.
Dennis and Sylvia
2005 Cardinal 30 WB
Chevy 2004 2500HD crew cab sb Duramax
R & D

Post by R & D »

Welcome Dennis & Sylvia. Enjoy your new "Bird". We hope you can make one of our Cardinal Rallies soon. You will love them! :thumbrt: We have lots of great members and we all have a wonderful time. Check out the RALLY SECTION.... :d
Quando & Little Mama
Cardinal Owners: 2005 Cardinal 30WB

Post by Quando & Little Mama »

Thank you all for the input on OKC. We settled on Twin Fountains at the moment. Road noise is very distracting. We will see how it goes. May need to make a move if we can't get used to the traffic sounds. As for the turns I have learned a lot the the last few days. Pulling into gas stations and missing the pums by 6 inches when I thought I had turned plenty wide enough! You know what they say an inch is as good as a mile! I was a bit afraid. Then backing into a uphill site that is at the strangest angle I have ever seen. My beautiful wife asking for the trailer to turn right and of course me making it turn left because that is my right! HAHA. All safe and no holes in the roof! Still married!! and happy to be here. I saw that there is a get together in Jackson CA. That is real close to home for us. It is beautiful and you should all have a great time. Hope to catch you guys on one of those.
Dennis and Sylvia
2005 Cardinal 30 WB
Chevy 2004 2500HD crew cab sb Duramax
honker

Post by honker »

Quando & Little Mama wrote:Thank you all for the input on OKC. We settled on Twin Fountains at the moment. Road noise is very distracting. We will see how it goes. May need to make a move if we can't get used to the traffic sounds. As for the turns I have learned a lot the the last few days. Pulling into gas stations and missing the pums by 6 inches when I thought I had turned plenty wide enough! You know what they say an inch is as good as a mile! I was a bit afraid. Then backing into a uphill site that is at the strangest angle I have ever seen. My beautiful wife asking for the trailer to turn right and of course me making it turn left because that is my right! HAHA. All safe and no holes in the roof! Still married!! and happy to be here. I saw that there is a get together in Jackson CA. That is real close to home for us. It is beautiful and you should all have a great time. Hope to catch you guys on one of those.
Welcome, you will love this site more each time you take advantage of the knowledge here. No holes and still married...... :)) Boy is that the truth those first few times out. We finally figured out to not tell each other right or left, I just point which way I want the fanny of the trailer to go and he makes it happen......better on the marriage. Once again welcome........... :)
Cardinal OHIO
Cardinal Owners: CAF29WB

Post by Cardinal OHIO »

Hi, we've been a member since last August when we bought our "new to us" Cardinal and just now doing some looking around. I'd like to add a picture of our 5th wheel as an avatar but can't figure out how to get it small enough! Also, I have a question about a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with, but not sure where to post it.

Nice to be with other Cardinal owners.
2004 Cardinal
2003 F350 King Ranch dually CC

Wayne & Paulette
Travelers

Post by Travelers »

You can post your questions in the Technical Discussion Forum. Toward the bottom of the Board Index page. Just pick the right section.

I used to be able to make pics smaller when I had PhotoShop. Don't have it now. One of the admins will appear and help you out.
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

Cardinal OHIO wrote:Hi, we've been a member since last August when we bought our "new to us" Cardinal and just now doing some looking around. I'd like to add a picture of our 5th wheel as an avatar but can't figure out how to get it small enough! Also, I have a question about a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with, but not sure where to post it.

Nice to be with other Cardinal owners.
If you have a photo editing program you need to reduce your image to 150 pixel by 112 pixels and save it to a folder or your desktop.
Then go to the user control panel on the board index page of the website
Click on profile
Click on Edit avatar
Click on Browse and select your image from your computer.
Click on submit.

Let me know if you have any problems

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
dfredendall
Council, Moderator
Cardinal Owners: 2018 Cardinal 3350RLX- Luxury Edition

Post by dfredendall »

Don, Martha and Linda may not receive pay for their "club" diligence, but they deserve all of the VACATION TIME in the world. Now take some and enjoy the journey.
Dana & Cindy Fredendall
Highland, California
2018 3350RLX- Luxury Edition
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
There are great experiences and new friends everywhere we go!
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

dfredendall wrote:Don, Martha and Linda may not receive pay for their "club" diligence, but they deserve all of the VACATION TIME in the world. Now take some and enjoy the journey.
huh well now I am confused
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
dfredendall
Council, Moderator

Post by dfredendall »

Trying to have fun, Most jobs offer vacation time along with pay. If they are donating their time to help keep the site going, as Mike certainly keeps the helm, you gotta take some vacation time no matter what the pay might not be. Ya gotta understand my warped sense of humor...
Dana & Cindy Fredendall
Highland, California
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator

Post by Mike Clay »

lol it was the Linda part that confused me. I had a good vacation 3 months. :thumbrt:
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
dfredendall
Council, Moderator

Post by dfredendall »

Boy time flies when we are having fun. I read back trying to figure out what I meant in my senior moment, and saw where this string started in March 2009. Don was praising Linda for all her help. Fast forward, Thanks to all of you for keeping such a fabulous forum going and keeping it lively.
Dana & Cindy Fredendall
Highland, California
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator

Post by Mike Clay »

haha your very welcome
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
Rallies attended - 32