50 NEW MEMBER IN SEPT & 46 NEW MEMBERS IN OCTOBER...so far

This is where we welcome our new members and make them feel comfortable. We want and need your participation. Feel free to ask questions, you'll recieve courteous and informative answers!

Moderator: Don Wilson

Luizianna

50 NEW MEMBER IN SEPT & 46 NEW MEMBERS IN OCTOBER...so far

Post by Luizianna »

Good morning everyone!! We've been kind of quiet for a bit on here and have neglected to welcome our new members!!

We've all had a great rv'ing and camping summer and for a lot of our members that have already winterized and settled in for the winter, now's the time to start making next camping season plans!!

Be sure to check out the Rally section and also the "On the 'Road Again" section to see if anyone is going to be "on the road" in your area! Be a great opportunity to meet another Cardinal Club member for coffee or just a meet and greet somewhere!

We have several things already on the calendar for 2010....Fredericksburg, TX, Jackson, California, Yellowstone, Jash has plans for February in Florida, bfast54 is working on something for Michigan, rpfan and cookiemom have something in the works for the upper northeast reagion, Us Louisianians have some campouts planned. So we have a little bit of something for everyone going on all over this great USA!!

I would like to encourage each and every one to start a little bird nest in your area. Find another member or two that is close to your area...set up a "campout" in a local campground and get on here and invite other members to join you. We have so enjoyed our little get togethers with fellow Louisiana members, and any other states that want to join us is encouraged and welcome!! So far it looks lie we are meeting about every other month and that seems to work great for us. So try it...it really is a lot of fun!!
bfast54

Re: 50 NEW MEMBER IN SEPT & 46 NEW MEMBERS IN OCTOBER...so far

Post by bfast54 »

Linda.................That sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need to have a HUGE crowd, to have fun (sometimes the intimate ones are special, in their own way). I totally agree ................... get together with " close to you" folks and have a small scale rally, as it were.

I have met some other cardinal owners at campgrounds , as I travel, and we sit down and "chat", usually with a cold one..AND, I am not talking about the weather !!! :lol:

It is fun meeting new people, we are most all doing this to have fun, and meet others. :ymhug: