FOR SALE: 2007 Redbird, 37ft T.T. w/rear bunk house.

This is the place to list those items you'd like to sell or give away. Also, if item is sold, or no longer available, please post it as sold!

Moderator: Don Wilson

tagilles

FOR SALE: 2007 Redbird, 37ft T.T. w/rear bunk house.

Post by tagilles »

It's in excellent/good condition. It has just about every option FR offered at the time. She rides smooth down the road because of the Trail-Air and shocks on the axles. Also has the dual-pane windows & 2nd A/C. Many other options, I will give the whole list to interested parties. If you, or someone you know, are in the market to purchase a used two bedroom travel trailer, give them my email and my phone number too. If you need delivery, we can discuss that. We're still full-timing until the escrow closes on our house. Then I need to sell the big Redbird to a good home. We need someone that can "take over payments" as we cannot sell it for less than what we owe.

Does anyone know of some good nation wide websites (other than eBay & Craigslist) to list it at?
I've also heard of selling through a consignment agreement with a dealer, any suggestions there?

Merry Christmas!!

Thomas & Amber Gilles

(530) 908-7865/7864 Cell -call or text 24/7

traindad77@gmail.com
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Re: FOR SALE: 2007 Redbird, 37ft T.T. w/rear bunk house.

Post by campswithcritters »

rvtraderonline.com is a pretty big one for selling used units.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")