Brand New 5th wheel Cover for sale

This is the place to list those items you'd like to sell or give away. Also, if item is sold, or no longer available, please post it as sold!

Moderator: Don Wilson

BL3050

Brand New 5th wheel Cover for sale

Post by BL3050 »

I have a Brand new in the box never opened Classic Accessories Poly-Pro III all weather 5th wheel cover. This is the extra tall model cover that will work with the Cardinal 5th wheel. This cover will fit 37-41 foot models. it has dual cinch straps in the front and rear for a tight custom fit. It also has built in vents for air circulation, and the entire cover is completely breathable and sheds the moisture. Most covers only have one strap in the front and rear.

It's still in the original shipping box, never opened. So everything will be like it came from the factory. Ebay is selling these for 380-450 plus shipping.

I will let this go for $275 plus whatever shipping cost will be for the package which says 40 lbs on the outside of the box. Probably 20-25 dollars to ship. Or you are welcome to come to maryland if your local enough and pick it up at our home.

I also just advertised this on Craigslist, then I thought why not see if another Cardinal 5th wheel owner would like to have this. It's brand new.

Feel free to call me at 443-907-7110 or 443-907-2483 for any information.

Take Care. And happy camping!

Bob
kyle3450rl
Cardinal Owners: 2011 Cardinal 3450 RL full body paint,burgandy
Skype ID: N/a

Re: Brand New 5th wheel Cover for sale

Post by kyle3450rl »

BOB, I am guessing that you no longer have the cover for sale but if you do please let me know. thanks.