For Sale EDGE 98601 EGT PROBE

This is the place to list those items you'd like to sell or give away. Also, if item is sold, or no longer available, please post it as sold!

Moderator: Don Wilson

For Sale EDGE 98601 EGT PROBE

Postby Olbird » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 am

I have so many new items just sitting around that I will never use and as I find them I have been listing on the site.
For Sale is a new never installed EDGE 98601 EGT PROBE, the probe is universal and not vehicle specific but is only for the EDGE CS/CTS Monitor.
The best price I have found for this probe is $85.00, if someone would like to buy mine the cost is $35.00 plus actual shipping cost.

$35.00

EGT PROBE ONLY FOR EDGE CS/CTS
Product Features
Non-expandable EGT sensor that allows users to monitor critical EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperatures) engine damage
Product Notes
Kit Includes:
(1) Edge EGT Accessory for CS, CTS
(1) Hardware Installation Kit

For those diesel customers not interested in future expandability and optional future accessories Edge offers a simple, inexpensive non-expandable EGT sensor that allows users to monitor critical exhaust gas temperatures to is not creating excessive heat which in turn can cause engine damage.This probe works only with Edge CS and CTS units.
George & Julie
2014 3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

GMC 3500 Denali DRW
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin

Return to Cardinal/Blue Ridge Market Place