2007 RKLE For Sale

This is the place to list those items you'd like to sell or give away. Also, if item is sold, or no longer available, please post it as sold!

Moderator: Don Wilson

Rob & Cathy

Re: 2007 RKLE For Sale

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Double D's wrote: I am CHEAP, remember?? Not as cheap as YOU, but close!!!!! LOL!
:d

Rob
jtaylor1920

Post by jtaylor1920 »

We sold our Class C through a consignment place after listing it on Craig's List for a couple of months. They sold it within a couple weeks. No fee to list or store our unit on their lot but we did negotiate a percentage of the sale which ended up being about $1000.00. They did end up pricing our unit higher than we originally were asking and we got more than we expected, even after paying their fee. Since they are able to finance and take trades like a dealer I think that helped get it sold. If you have a camping world rv lot near you I think they do consignments so you could check what it might cost.

Your unit is so nice though, and camping season is just getting ready to start, you won't have any problems selling it yourself. Not many 2007 units have 5 new tires and have been so lovingly cared for. Before we bought new we looked at used, and none looked as good as yours does.
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Thank you SO much for the flattering comments! This is only the second day of listing and my fingers are crossed!

Before I listed it, I went on Craigslist to get an idea of the 'competition', and I was SHOCKED To see how MESSY so many were! Unmade beds, stuff sitting all over, dirty carpets and I am thinking if it is THAT awful to SEE, how can a prospective buyer think it was Cared for at ALL???? I think several of them would ''show'' a lot better with a big ol Box of bling hauled out of site - at least for a picture!!!! LOL! Sort of like 'staging a house' for sale - make it look like you can walk in with your personal effects and be right at home.....

I was out there today - just kind of thinking and it occurred to me that I STILL get that 'flutter' that I got the very first time we saw that floor plan - I was in LOVE!!!!! LOL!

Will be interesting to see if we get any 'hits' this weekend! Thanks again, John!!!!

Camping world is up closer to Chicago and is about an hour and a half away.... not in an area that we would like to have it !! LOL!
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Donna,

We sold our unit on Craig's List, it sold in six days at the listed price and we had two couples show up at the same time.
The couple that bought it called me out the trailer and said tell the other couple looking it is sold, I had the same problem with brokers calling to help sell the camper.
I even found a Ad listing of my trailer being listed through a broker using my pictures and description to sell the unit without my permission, I can only guess that if they happen to get someone wanting to purchase they contact you with a buyer and request a fee to sell.
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Good Grief! Never even THOUGHT of THAT..... Will not list with him till time has gone by - I only listed it yesterday, with the pix.... Like I told others, ours is SO much better looking without all the distracting 'bling' around the inside of the rig, that I think it will go....... I know if I was looking, I would NEVER settle for one that is that slovenly....
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska