2005 34LX CURRENT VALUE ?

This is the place to list those items you'd like to sell or give away. Also, if item is sold, or no longer available, please post it as sold!

Moderator: Don Wilson

RETIREDE7
Cardinal Owners: CAF34TS

2005 34LX CURRENT VALUE ?

Post by RETIREDE7 »

Thinking to sell our 2005 Cardinal but looking for current value.

I have total tire mileage logged, new roof installed in 2012, everything in good shape and operating.
Removed (2 ton) 24 " tube TV, now have room for possible flat screen.

Anyone out there suggest a good dealer in the Phoenix, AZ area that would give an honest price?

Thanks
CURLEY
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Re: 2005 34LX CURRENT VALUE ?

Post by Don Wilson »

I would try the Nada Guide I have included the link to it below!

http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs

If you have not used it before
1. Select Cardinal by Forest River
2. Select the year of your trailer that will bring up a list of the trailer models and their general information
3 Then click on your model # on the left side and the next page comes up.
4 The Standard equipment for 2005 is listed at the top so you would Select any optional items your trailer has on it, Then at the bottom of the page is continue Click on Continue and it will take you the the Price page.

You will have the Suggested retail price when new. The Low Retail and Average Retail price at the top and then it will list the option prices and give you the total with the option price at the bottom of that page.

Hope this helps

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
snoking

Post by snoking »

Well 2005 turns up a 33TS. 2006 turns up a 34TS. Things were a little fuzzy back then. I have a 29WBLX built in May 2004 and has the new caps and was sold as a 2005. Don has a newer built one with the older caps.

At any rate it is about 20K give or take. Does it have the king size bed?

Chris
nra4life
Cardinal Owners: 2006 Cardinal 30TS
Skype ID: 30TS & Dodge

Post by nra4life »

Curley, I was in Congress in February 2013 for the WWATS ( World Wide Assn. of Treasure Seekers ) Rendezvous. I missed this year. Plan to be there in 2015. I'm curious if you have any interest in gold prospecting. JoAnn & I stayed in Yarnell last year. The motel was spared from the fire. We winter in Mesa with our 30TS, so it is a nice side trip to meet with friends in Congress. I hope you find someone who will love your Cardinal as much as we enjoy ours. Roy & JoAnn
Roy & Kay Studer
2006 30TS Blue inside, 7K axles, disc brakes, MORryde pin box, Lippert Equa-Flex
2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4wd Diesel w/ Superglide, transfer flow 30 gal. tank/toolbox
snoking

Post by snoking »

Robert Crist and Company RV in Mesa seem to be straight shooters.

http://www.rvsrfun.com/

Chris