Cardinal Spotted - Ft Sumenr NM

You never know when you might meet a fellow member on the road. Here is the place to let us know where you saw them. You never know who might cross your path!
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Cardinal Spotted - Ft Sumenr NM

Post by Don Wilson »

March 26, 2016
I spotted a full paint Cardinal which looked like a 3850 being towed by a black long bed Ford pickup with Texas plates in Fort Sumner New Mexico turning off of U.S. 60 onto US 84 this morning about 10:40 am this morning. Do you know what happens when you see a Cardinal trailer and you put your arm way out the window and wave and then point at their Cardinal??

I did the above actions. Well I immediately see him hit his brakes and start looking for some place to pull over so I made an some what illegal U turn (Okay it was totally Illegal) and went to where he pulled over to reassure him there was nothing wrong with his rig just as he gets about 2/3 of the way up his ladder to check out the roof that I was only a Cardinal owner acknowledging another Cardinal owner. He was relieved as with my actions he thought something was wrong with the trailer. I did ask him if he was aware of the Cardinal RV Club and he said yes as he scurried back to his pick up to get back on his way!

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5