Three Birds spotted

You never know when you might meet a fellow member on the road. Here is the place to let us know where you saw them. You never know who might cross your path!
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Three Birds spotted

Post by Don Wilson »

We made a unscheduled trip to New Mexico to help relocate my parents business and while on the road we spotted three Cardinals.

First bird spotted was at the Flying J in Winslow Arizona on Dec 29. I started over to leave a card on the rig and the owners came out as I started to ask if they knew about the club I recognized Kimee who used to be a moderator. Chuck said they have been working seven days a week and had not been on the website for a while. They were on their way to Las Vegas!

The other two birds were on westbound I- 40 in Albuquerque New Mexico about noon on Monday Dec 29. Both were being pulled by Fords one white and the other maroon.

Another thing I noticed is there were more Fifth Wheel trailers and Motorhomes on the road than there were this summer. I figured most of them must be snowbirds heading to Arizona.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
R & D

Re: Three Birds spotted

Post by R & D »

Roy & I passed a "Bird" (also followed closely by a Sierra, 5th wheel)....on 285 near Roswell, NM on Dec 31 am. Anyone out there? We were the ones(in a Dodge Ram) waving to you as you passed by.