East Bound Hywy 50 El Dorado HIlls, CA

You never know when you might meet a fellow member on the road. Here is the place to let us know where you saw them. You never know who might cross your path!
tschmalz

East Bound Hywy 50 El Dorado HIlls, CA

Post by tschmalz »

Kevin & I passed 3 Cardinals on Thursday July 9th near our house in Cameron Park. 2 Fifth Wheels and 1 trailer. it seem that they were traveling together. We were headed out to Calistoga for the weekend with our trailer. Who was it???

Tammi
Chief409
Mojave Desert
Cardinal Owners: 2007 30WBLE

Re: East Bound Hywy 50 El Dorado HIlls, CA

Post by Chief409 »

That's quite the catch. More then I've seen in one day on the road.
Jeff & Terry
U.S.N. Ret
2012 F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 Diesel Dually, Crew Cab, LWB, 50 gal Transfer Flow toolbox/tank
2007 Cardinal 30WBLE, "the 'Bird", ONAN gen.
The more I see in my travels, the more I realize there is so much more to see.
Torben

Post by Torben »

I agree, we have make many trips to Idaho and not seen one Cardinal.
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Hi Tammi, we stayed in Calistoga for two nights on our way to the California rally and had a great time in fact I believe you were the one that recommended staying at the fairground there. We came into Calistoga via Clear Lake on highway 29 and what a surprise. I have never been on such a narrow downhill twisting road in my life. There were hairpin turns posts as 10 mph and by the time we found a place to pull over and let traffic go my we were in Calistoga.

Rob
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

Hi Cathy,

Yes I did tell you about Calistoga, Iam glad you liked it. We were there for 3 nights,to short for us but back to work tomorrow, We were surprised to see 3 Cardinals together, but we did. We also passed another Cardinal today coming home. This time they were going westbound on Hywy 50.

Tammi