4 birds at 7 Feathers RV park!

You never know when you might meet a fellow member on the road. Here is the place to let us know where you saw them. You never know who might cross your path!
twtrailrider

4 birds at 7 Feathers RV park!

Post by twtrailrider »

Wow, pulled in at 7 Feathers RV Park and there they were, all in different spots, not camping together! 4 of em' ! Big red birds!
Was that you?
October 10-11?
I-5 Canyonville Oregon.
R & D

Re: 4 birds at 7 Feathers RV park!

Post by R & D »

Are you kidding me Jo? I would have been over there knocking on doors :D passing out our CARDINAL CLUB CARDS :D Even when they are "not at home", I leave a card.
just_us

Post by just_us »

Does that constitute a "FLOCK"..... how many birds are in a flock?

I have only seen 1 bird at Lake P. We left a calling card...but no bites..

I'm jealous 4 birds in 1 park.... sounds better than "2 in a bush"
Honest John

Post by Honest John »

It was not me, darn! :( We relly love 7 Feathers
Torben

Post by Torben »

We will be there Wednesday night :D
twtrailrider

Post by twtrailrider »

R & D wrote:Are you kidding me Jo? I would have been over there knocking on doors :D passing out our CARDINAL CLUB CARDS :D Even when they are "not at home", I leave a card.
I don't have cards, darn, will have to get some made! I got to the park around 4 pm and wanted to go out for dinner, but one bird was gone when I got back and I did talk to one, who was not even interested that there is a website, nor that I also own a Bird. The others were no where around! I am in Susanville RV park CA tonight and put a dent in my lovely bird! :(( I am in PAIN now!The slide hit the water post and now I have a post dent in the skirting on the couch/table slide! Going to have to get that fixed, looks terrible! First dent on first trip south! :(( :oops: :-w
twtrailrider

Post by twtrailrider »

Torben wrote:We will be there Wednesday night :D
Have a great time, 7 Feathers is my favorite place!
twtrailrider

Post by twtrailrider »

just_us wrote:Does that constitute a "FLOCK"..... how many birds are in a flock?

I have only seen 1 bird at Lake P. We left a calling card...but no bites..

I'm jealous 4 birds in 1 park.... sounds better than "2 in a bush"
I would think any more than one is a FLOCK, 2 in a bush just isn't my style!
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

twtrailrider wrote:I did talk to one, who was not even interested that there is a website, nor that I also own a Bird.
LOL, I ran into the same thing at a roadside rest stop. I went to introduce myself and he kept giving me this look that said not interested go away.

Rob
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

twtrailrider wrote:
R & D wrote:Are you kidding me Jo? I would have been over there knocking on doors :D passing out our CARDINAL CLUB CARDS :D Even when they are "not at home", I leave a card.
I don't have cards, darn, will have to get some made! I got to the park around 4 pm and wanted to go out for dinner, but one bird was gone when I got back and I did talk to one, who was not even interested that there is a website, nor that I also own a Bird. The others were no where around! I am in Susanville RV park CA tonight and put a dent in my lovely bird! :(( I am in PAIN now!The slide hit the water post and now I have a post dent in the skirting on the couch/table slide! Going to have to get that fixed, looks terrible! First dent on first trip south! :(( :oops: :-w
Well I put a dent in mine at Yellowstone in one of the slide skirts and let me tell you the J-metal is not a bad price its the crate and shipping thats the killer. Have my 7' replacement piece sitting in the storage shed waiting for a winter project.

But Rob I tell you that all the time :))
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Mike Clay wrote:But Rob I tell you that all the time :))
True, but he didn't even pretend to be interested.

Rob
Torben

Post by Torben »

Rob, just the other day I went up to this guy in a Cardinal wearing my Boise State Football T-shirt :thumbrt: wanted to give him a Cardinal business card, and tell him about our club, he just looks at me like I was nuts. In so many words told me to go away. His LOSS
R & D

Post by R & D »

Jo.....you can order great Cardinal Club cards thru Mike(might be time to start a new order, we just got a new logo :D )
Torben ,Rob & Jo......I think that we all must be crossing paths with that same Cardinal owner. Rude rude rude...I was shocked :-o At least I sure hope that there are NOT that many nasty people out there. Gee....after all, we are just being friendly....we're not a cult :ymdevil: ....are we?? =)) :D
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Rob & Cathy wrote:
Mike Clay wrote:But Rob I tell you that all the time :))
True, but he didn't even pretend to be interested.

Rob
rofl just kidding buddy
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

Rob Martha tells me "You can't get them to all to join" but I keep telling her I will try.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5