Bird Didn't Care

You never know when you might meet a fellow member on the road. Here is the place to let us know where you saw them. You never know who might cross your path!
honker

Bird Didn't Care

Post by honker »

At Highlands RV in Bishop, saw a Cardinal trailer in here last night and spoke with the owner. I asked if he realized there was a Cardinal RV Club. His answer was yes and he wasn't really interested. I told him that was a shame, the people are great, so helpful with directions, routes, campground info and a wealth of knowledge about these trailers. Oh well, guess you can't get them all, his loss. :ymhug:
Rob & Cathy

Re: Bird Didn't Care

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Yep, been there Karen.

Rob
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

We met a guy who said the same thing, Karen... and have met 2 other couples who were very interested - don't know if they contacted Mike or not... their loss if they do not join!!!!!! Lots of nice folks in this group!
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Secondhand Mike
Cardinal Owners: 2004 Cardinal 29XL

Post by Secondhand Mike »

Wow, it's hard to believe that knowing there is a club that is so informative, that somebody would not want to be a part of it. I am so glad that i joined. I would have been lost. There are still a couple of members that own the same model as mine. That is a big plus.

Mike
Mike and Cherryl Clem
2004 Cardinal 29WBLX
2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Long Bed 3500
6.7 Cummins Turbo 4x4 Dually

Rallies Attended - 4
FROG Rallies - 3
sew2bhappy
Cardinal Owners: 2013 Cardinal 3030 5th wheel
Location: Oklahoma Oklahoma City (base) and wherever the weather is better

Post by sew2bhappy »

I have talked to few Cardinal owners and had similar responses of "No thanks". Others have said what a great idea and we should join..and then we never see them join. With all the information from members and all the work Mike does getting us VERY WELL taken care of with Forest River it just doesn't make sense to not join. :roll:
Millie Plato (married to Rplato)
2013 Cardinal 3030RS
1998 Volvo VNL610
2009 SmartCar-Bitsy
Nights out in
2018 - 93
...2015/16/17 - full time
...2011/14 - 719
National Rallies - 6
Regional Rallies - 10
FROG - 4
honker

Post by honker »

I can understand that some people are not real social, and get the wrong impression of what this club offers. You can do as much or as little as you want with interaction. Just the information alone generated on here is such a blessing. In July I told another Cardinal about the club, she came over the very next morning and told me she joined. RVing takes all kinds just like everything else in life. This guy said he didn't have the time, maybe when he retired....ok. Lol
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Karen (and all:) I have tried to be clear that folks who did NOT (or could not) go to the rallies, it was am information sharing site... Some of the Rallies for other brands are very social, with entertainment, or interaction AT the rallies and some of the folks that I have spoken to do not have the time or means at this time to go to the rallies all over the U.S. like other folks can... I have told them there is STILL a lot to be learned from just other members on the site, or information such as repairs and who to contact.. Guess if they are interested they will join.........
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
honker

Post by honker »

Hard to understand why someone wouldn't want all this info at their finger tips. Best thing we ever did, joining. Sure glad someone told us about the club. :thumbrt: