Can I stay????

Ask the experts about tricks of the trade. Find out what it is like to be a full timer. What should you bring along and what should you leave home.

Moderator: Mike Clay

hvlm

Can I stay????

Post by hvlm »

After 6 months of looking and a two deals falling through (Wildcat & Cardinal) my family and I finally bought our first 5th Wheel. Unfortunally we bought a KZ Durango. We drive up next week to pick it up. With that said - can I still be a member here???? I have found this to be a very helpful forum and friendly crowd.

Regards,

Hank M
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Re: Can I stay????

Post by Olbird »

Congratulations on your new purchase and we are sure you will enjoy your new camper for years to come, however the Cardinal RV Club is for owners of specific Forest River units consisting of Cardinals, Blue Ridge and Americana models.
We wish you the best of luck and hopefully become a Cardinal owner in the future.
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
bigbunkhouse
Cardinal Owners: 2007 362BHS

Post by bigbunkhouse »

you can always come back as a guest if the powers that be say you must go :d
2007 362bhs Cardinal (The mobile vacation home)
99 f350 4dr dually v-10 Lb 2wd 4.30 locker (Big Dually)
Dogs: Elvis and Priscilla
Me (Matt), Wifey (Jana), (Julia)14 year old daughter and ***SHYANNE*** born 8/12/10
R & D

Post by R & D »

Hank.....I know how we would feel if for some reason we couldn't be members of this wonderful Cardinal Club. I Googled KZ Durango, and found several sites to go to. Hope that will be helpful to you. Enjoy your new rig, you will love it no matter what "brand" you have.
Happy Trails!
R & D