Air Safe Hitches

Discuss with others about towing. What is the best tow vehicle, hitches, brake controllers, etc, keeping in mind that everybody has his/her favorite.

Moderator: Mike Clay

Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Air Safe Hitches

Post by Don Wilson »

I saw this hitch when I met a friend of my parents who picked up the trailer I sold to my neice. I asked him for information on it. He sent me the following link:

http://www.airsafehitches.com

He had the hitch installed in 2001. He has a 2000 Ford 1 ton dual rear wheels and has been very satisfied with the hitch since installing it. He originally towed a (heavy) snowbird and now tows a 36 ft Montana and claims it eliminates all three motions up and down, side to side and front to back. The cost when he had it insatlled was around $2,000.

I have checked the website but have not contacted the company yet. I am looking at getting a new tow vehicle in the next year and do not have a cushioned pin box on the Cardinal. I would consider this unit instead of a new hitch and cushioned pin box..

Please give me your evaluation of this hitch.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Don, this hitch might be one a new member might want to consider if they don't have their hitch yet. Since we have some members that are in the purchasing stage, will bring this back to the front of the line.