Anyone familiar with this company?

Discuss with others about towing. What is the best tow vehicle, hitches, brake controllers, etc, keeping in mind that everybody has his/her favorite.

Moderator: Mike Clay

BB_TX

Anyone familiar with this company?

Post by BB_TX »

I have found I can buy a Reese 16K hitch (non-slider) with custom fit brackets for easier installation for less than $650 from http://www.bigdiscountrv.com/fifthwheel_reese.htm free shipping and no sales tax. Local dealers want almost $1100 to put one in. Anyone familiar with this company?
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

Not Me. But I did bookmark their page. You're right, Lowest prices I've seen in a while. :D
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
TwoFeds
Cardinal Owners: 2007 Cardinal 30LE

Post by TwoFeds »

We ordered our Super Glide hitch from these guys. Best price around and since we were out of state, no tax and free shipping to our dealer. The hitch was delivered less than a week after ordering.
Terri & Danny
2010 Dodge Ram 3500/Shortbed Diesel
2007 Cardinal 30le
BB_TX

Post by BB_TX »

TwoFeds wrote:We ordered our Super Glide hitch from these guys. Best price around and since we were out of state, no tax and free shipping to our dealer. The hitch was delivered less than a week after ordering.
That's what I wanted to hear. I will feel better about ordering one from them now.
Rather heavy. Did they deliver directly to your house?
TwoFeds
Cardinal Owners: 2007 Cardinal 30LE

Post by TwoFeds »

No, it was free shipping to any commercial address and since our dealer was going to install it, we had it delivered to the dealership. Otherwise, we were going to use a friend who owns a small heating/air conditioning company. I think shipping to my home would have cost $50.
Terri & Danny
2010 Dodge Ram 3500/Shortbed Diesel
2007 Cardinal 30le