HawksHead HD TPMS

Discuss with others about towing. What is the best tow vehicle, hitches, brake controllers, etc, keeping in mind that everybody has his/her favorite.

Moderator: Mike Clay

Tim

HawksHead HD TPMS

Post by Tim »

Just received my HawksHead HD TPMS and am looking forward to setting the system up prior to our trip to Skidaway Island State Park in GA in mid January 10. Just wanted to hear from any other folks that might have the same system. Anything I should know that makes set up easier? Thanks, Tim
PokyJoe 48

Re: HawksHead HD TPMS

Post by PokyJoe 48 »

Quick question for ya, where did you get your Hawkshead HD TPMS??? :-?
Tim

Post by Tim »

PokyJoe, Link: http://www.tpms.ca/PTHD.html
If you call them and order from Julian at their toll free number you will save some money. Also be advised that the unit is shipped from Canada and is therefore an international credit card charge for the purchase. Think it came to about $7.00. The phone order price reduction covers that fee. Tim
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Post by Traveler II »

Now that would be a great Christmas for me--will someone please see that my wife reads this.

Merry Christmas
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
PokyJoe 48

Post by PokyJoe 48 »

:thumbrt: Tim, thank you much, and Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your family. :ymparty: