Check List

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Check List

Post by Traveler II »

When we first started RVing we made up some check list so we would not forget something during set up and take down. I started it after I forgot to un-hook the slide tie downs and pull them out when extending the slide. After we became familiar with the procedures we didn’t use than anymore. Our new Cardinal will be in the end of September and I was thinking that having a 5th wheel is going to be new to us.

We were wondering if any of you still have a check list to share.

Thanks
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
romantraveler
Cardinal Owners: 2002 Cardinal LX

Post by romantraveler »

Being old, Italian, and not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I have a rather lengthy check list. I would be more than happy to share it with you, however I would have to send it snail mail or fax for the obvious reasons stated above. If you want to send me a PM with your mailing address or fax number I will get it to you asap. Good luck with the new toys you have on order and congrats.

RT
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Here's where DH got his check lists...he condensed it down to what he needed to check to feel safe and then laminated it. He still uses it after almost 3 years now...it would be so easy to forget something if you are in a hurry or your mind is on something else.

There are several really good check lists on this site.

Doug's RV Checklists
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Post by Traveler II »

Thanks Doug for your list. Also Thanks Fred for mailing me your check list. The 5th wheel when it comes in will be new to us and your check list will make it a lot easyer for to get started.
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165