New Bird

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
The Buds

Post by The Buds »

ROFL! Donna, that is a great mental visual, you happily sitting with your glass of wine amongst the lace doilies, hubby in his Paul Bunyan buffalo plaid, secure in the knowledge that the lace doilies won't get to him! I love it! I think our avoidance comes from my mother-in-law's home, where one can't move for fear of upsetting the doilies or shawls and knick knacks everywhere! Tom and I have gone more towards an "up north" decor, we have pinecone prints and moose pictures in ours. Our home has a lodge theme also, I think from our desire to be "up north" camping! My only drawback with this bird is all those MIRRORS! I'm just not that fond of watching myself, full length, come out of the shower, or getting ready and trying to crawl into bed; not sure who that roly poly old lady is yet! LOL

I'm still trying to talk Tom into Branson! I think it would be SO much fun. I would have to see if I could get the time off work, and this is our busiest season unfortunately.

Luizianna, part of this floorplan's appeal for me was the non-carpet area too! I kept thinking of food prep in the kitchen, and having to walk to the door over carpet with dripping something or other to take to the grill or picnic table!

I had to get a new 'puter in June, my VERY obsolete desktop had died after 11 or 12 years! So yes, I now have an obsolete '08 computer too, as well as my 4 year old notebook which goes with me in the camper when we go!

Well, I'm going to go find some excuse to have to go to out to the Cardinal now; I think I need to vacuum... or wash mirrors! LOL

Karen
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Ok the thread kinda got side-tracked, sorry about that Kevin & Lorrie. Hope you're still enjoying that new bird!
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

OOPS! sorry bruce.......
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Donna/Dennis Balfanz wrote:Well, Rob, ours is "Mocha" which you referred to as "Oh, I don't know, the Brown color, I guess" in a post a LOOOONNNNGGG time ago to someone! LOL! At least I THINK it was you!
Nope, I don't believe that was me. Our interior is burgundy and gold.

Rob
Double D's

Post by Double D's »

Hmmm.... don't remember who it was then! somebody who was asking about color schemes a year or more ago, and they showed pix of theirs, and it was the same as ours. Geez, this 'old thing' is a bummer.......

Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
The Buds

Post by The Buds »

Okay.. back on topic! This just goes to prove that no matter how new or old, we all love these Cardinals and those of us newcomers really appreciate the warm welcome and happy conversation!

Karen (looking for a forum topic where happy nonsense reigns!)

:lol:
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Uhhhh...Karen...I think you and probably all have noticed that "happy nonsense" pretty much reigns every where in this forum....cept maybe in the tow vehicle and technical stuff...lol We usually just have fun and friendly bantering back and forth and we do sometimes hijack a thread...but dang it...it just happens and we don't mean anything by it...just having fun...Hope you can make it to Branson!

Donna...I think it was Mike that said it about the "brown color"
Double D's

Post by Double D's »

Linda, you are probably right!
I just p.m.ed Karen to try to cajole her hubby into coming to Branson! I hope they do!!
Time will fly before we know it, we will be THERE! See ya soon. dd

Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71