Vermont camping

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Samsbird
Cardinal Owners: 35 sbqle fifth wheel
Skype ID: yes

Vermont camping

Post by Samsbird »

Thinking of going to Vermont this summer, for those of you that have been there what are some of the must see attractions? Looks like Apple Island Resort in Burlington and Sugar Ridge RV Park in Montpelier are pretty nice. Looking for suggestions while in the area.

Thanks,
Randall
2009 35sbq fifth wheel
2012 F350 SRW King Ranch 6.7 Powerstroke
1969 (428 Super Cobra Jet Mach 1)
1970 (Boss 302)
Flintstones

Re: Vermont camping

Post by Flintstones »

Sorry I am just seeing this. Sugar Ridge is a really nice rv park, big rig friendly, and plenty to do at the park or in the area. Another great spot is North Beach Campground in Burlington Vermont. It's town owned, right on lake Champlain and the famous bike trails running north and south along the lake. We have been to both Sugar Ridge and North Beach and enjoyed our stay at both places. If youy have time, please consider camping at lake George RV Park in lake George, New York. Lake George is a great vacation spot in the Adirondacks, lots of history in the area, and plenty to do. Hope you have safe travels this summer. Feel free to pm me or call if you need advice. Don Wilson has my cell number.