Another Kenda Tire Question

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Chief409
Mojave Desert
Cardinal Owners: 2007 30WBLE

Re: Michelin tires

Post by Chief409 »

markj wrote:You could easily substitute my name for George's first reply!!!! I feel the exact same way. My Karrier's had about 6000 miles on them; one of them lost a piece of tread, started to split, so I just replaced them with Michelin XPS Ribs. They are slightly larger (85 vs. 80s) and I've just driven them 10 miles so far, but they "look" so much beefier.

Last summer on a trip to Yellowstone, I had the mirrors pointed at my Karriers alot--and I DON'T want that worry anymore! Cost--about $800. Mark
Mark me up for the Michelin XPS tires also. Had around 2000 miles on the LoadStars, and worring about tires driving in the desert and mountian passes...

Since putting on the Michelin XPS we've made a trip to Salt Lake City, then a trip to Gilroy, CA and the peace of mind was worth every penny spent on the Michelin's!
Jeff & Terry
U.S.N. Ret
2012 F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 Diesel Dually, Crew Cab, LWB, 50 gal Transfer Flow toolbox/tank
2007 Cardinal 30WBLE, "the 'Bird", ONAN gen.
The more I see in my travels, the more I realize there is so much more to see.