NCC for 35RLT & 37RL

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
bilmorvn
Location: We're fulltimers and have never been physically to our address in Madison SD! Will get there probably when we renew our DL. Try to stay not too warm or cold. Usually go to Mexico in the winter which we love. Will gladly answer ?s about full timing or Mexico.
Cardinal Owners: Have a 2008 35 SB. Had ordered exactly what we wanted and then had to cancel since they changed floorplans. Wanted the W/D in the bathroom, not bedroom. Have some problems, but we love the layout. Have made many modifications including larger windows in small S/O, furniture, cabinet work, 46" TV.

NCC for 35RLT & 37RL

Post by bilmorvn »

:D We are the unhappy owners of SOB and the two Cardinal models above could well meet our needs. We visited the factory this summer and are familiar with them, but there is no dealer close to Opelika AL. Know it wouldn't be exactly the way we would like one to be equiped, but if anyone has the NCC for the above models, we sure would appreciate it.
BillMoRex&Princess
Fulltiming since 8/93
2008 35 SB/ 2006 Chev Duramax
bilmorvn
Location: We're fulltimers and have never been physically to our address in Madison SD! Will get there probably when we renew our DL. Try to stay not too warm or cold. Usually go to Mexico in the winter which we love. Will gladly answer ?s about full timing or Mexico.
Cardinal Owners: Have a 2008 35 SB. Had ordered exactly what we wanted and then had to cancel since they changed floorplans. Wanted the W/D in the bathroom, not bedroom. Have some problems, but we love the layout. Have made many modifications including larger windows in small S/O, furniture, cabinet work, 46" TV.

Post by bilmorvn »

Didn't see that an unknown change was made to our post above, which replace an abreviation with "bling". Used the capital letter S and the capital letter O and then a B. Don't know how sensitive y'all are, but in all the other RV forums it means Some Other Brand or South of the Border. lighten up!
BillMoRex&Princess
Fulltiming since 8/93
rosey
Cardinal Owners: 07 Cardinal 34QS

Post by rosey »

:roll: :shock: :roll:
Gayle & Mike Rosenblatt "Rosey"
Our Furry Camping Kids; "Ting-Tang,Saylor,& Kai"
07 Cardinal 34QS;4 Slides;Optional Paint;Bigfoot
07 Chevy Silverado LT3 3500 Duramax Dually Longbed CC;Allison;Titan 62 Gal(Super Ser.)fuel tank
Pez

Re: NCC for 35RLT & 37RL

Post by Pez »

bilmorvn wrote::D We are the unhappy owners of bling and the two Cardinal models above could well meet our needs. We visited the factory this summer and are familiar with them, but there is no dealer close to Opelika AL. Know it wouldn't be exactly the way we would like one to be equiped, but if anyone has the NCC for the above models, we sure would appreciate it.
You are correct there are no Cardinal Dealers close by Opelika, Al. I am very familiar with the Opelika Al. area.

You can look at my profile and see I do not do a lot of post but I check this forum every day for info that is shared with members.

All of our members are willing to share info about there Birds You will see someone will come along shortly and post the info you are looking for.

I will be the first to bite and have to ask, What is NCC ? and "bling"

I have checked all my info on my 34TS Bird and no where do I see reference made to NCC.

Also did not understand the last 2 word in you second post, "lighten up"

Welcome to the Cardinal Club. We have members with a wealth of information about there Cardinal and they are willing to share that info.

Pez
Big Dog

Post by Big Dog »

Welcome to the Cardinal Forum, I went to the Forest River web site and I think I found the information you were lookig for on the two traiers. The 35RLT has a carrying capacity of 3400 lbs and the 37RL has a 3030 lb capacity. I'm partial to the 37RL myself and hope to put one on order in the near future if things settle down here in Washington.
There are a couple of good web sites listed for Cardinal dealers listed on the start page and I've contacted two of them and they were pretty helpful, maybe they can answer some of your questions.
There are some pretty knowledgeable folks on this website and they are always willing to help you but sometimes it may take a little time to get a reply, but if we can help just ask.
cc350

Post by cc350 »

bilmorvn

Post by bilmorvn »

NCC is Net Carrying (Cargo)Capacity, it includes extra options, propane, etc. You would find this value posted inside one of the kitchen cupboard doors (usually). This number is less the the CCC - Combined Carrying Capacity which is what you find in the brochures. Very important to know so you don't exceed the CGVR. For fulltime RVers, each RVer has approximately 1500lbs of stuff (including food, TVs, dogs, clothes, etc.), so you need about 3000lb NCC.

I put in an abreviation which I spelled in capital letters. In lower case the letters are "sob". In capital letters, it was edited as "bling" probably because the editor thought it was an abreviation for a swear word, I guess. It is used as shorthand for Some Other Brand in ever other RV forum that I'm on, ergo, the Lighten Up.
BillMoRex&Princess
Fulltiming since 8/93
bilmorvn

Post by bilmorvn »

This is amazing! I cannot post the word that means to cry. If I write "s" and "o" and "b" together as a word, it is changed to "bling". :roll: :evil: :lol:
BillMoRex&Princess
Fulltiming since 8/93
Pez

Post by Pez »

bilmorvn wrote:NCC is Net Carrying (Cargo)Capacity, it includes extra options, propane, etc. You would find this value posted inside one of the kitchen cupboard doors (usually). This number is less the the CCC - Combined Carrying Capacity which is what you find in the brochures. Very important to know so you don't exceed the CGVR. For fulltime RVers, each RVer has approximately 1500lbs of stuff (including food, TVs, dogs, clothes, etc.), so you need about 3000lb NCC.

I put in an abreviation which I spelled in capital letters. In lower case the letters are "bling". In capital letters, it was edited as "bling" probably because the editor thought it was an abreviation for a swear word, I guess. It is used as shorthand for Some Other Brand in ever other RV forum that I'm on, ergo, the Lighten Up.
Bilmorvn,

Let me apologize to you.

When I first read your post I went on the defense. I must have read it 10 times or more and I took it in a negative way each time I read it.

Also when you used NCC I knew what you were asking for. I just opened my big mouth when it was uncalled for.

I was hung up on the use of the word "bling" .

Again I apologize to you also thanks for a civil response to my post.

Pez