Soft Touch Ceiling

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Luv5er

Soft Touch Ceiling

Post by Luv5er »

I was wondering if anyone has this option on their fifthwheel? I read in the brochure where the soft touch ceiling with crown molding is an option...Iwould like to know how you like it or would not have it...Thanks
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

We don't have that option but I'm trying to remember if I saw someone posting about it here before? I didn't know that crown molding was an option though :lol: I'll do some digging on the boards and see if I can find what I'm thinking of. Of course it may just be a figment of my imagination :oops:
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

This is the post I was thinking of, but it doesn't give any information...sorry! http://cardinalrvclub.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=356
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Soft Ceiling

Post by Olbird »

This is a great option, I have it on my 2006 36TS, it is very expensive looking. The crown moulding is over three inches wide that runs along the ceiling and walls. The solf ceiling is also installed in the slide outs. The true cost of this option to the dealer is $300.00 so beware how much he charges you.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
romantraveler
Cardinal Owners: 2002 Cardinal LX

Post by romantraveler »

We ordered it as an option when we ordered our bird. We think it's great. It looks good and the the trailer is quieter especially when it is raining.

RT
jcsigler
Cardinal Owners: 2007 Cardnial 31RK

Soft Touch Ceiling

Post by jcsigler »

We ordered this option on our 2007 Cardinal 31RKLE along with the Oak Fascia on the Slides. These two options combined present a very elegant looking coach interior. :P
2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 SLT CC LB 8.1/Allison/4.10/Prodigy
2007 Cardinal LE 31RK TrailAir Suspension/Pin
rvman

Post by rvman »

I have ordered a few coaches with that option. It really makes the unit look upscale. We were thinking it my add to the R factor a little. Rich GoAdventureRV.com
Lil'Darlin1972

Re: Soft Touch Ceiling

Post by Lil'Darlin1972 »

Luv5er wrote:I was wondering if anyone has this option on their fifthwheel? I read in the brochure where the soft touch ceiling with crown molding is an option...Iwould like to know how you like it or would not have it...Thanks
We choose NOT to get that option. I wasn't crazy about the one I saw in the model at the dealership. I thought it drew more attention to the ceiling and I preferred people to notice other things. I have heard they are nice in the rain though.