For Sale Goodyear 17.5" tires & Wheels

This is the place to list those items you'd like to sell or give away. Also, if item is sold, or no longer available, please post it as sold!

Moderator: Don Wilson

Billy Sunday

For Sale Goodyear 17.5" tires & Wheels

Post by Billy Sunday »

For Sale: Goodyear 215/75R17.5 tires (load range H) with aluminum 17.5” wheels, perfect condition, balanced and read to mount, approx. 1,800 miles, purchased in May 2013 from Trailer tires and Wheels. $1,900. Can be delivered at the Albuquerque rally, Contact: Gary Wiles (Billy Sunday) 505-710-6061
hydehunter
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3640,2011 Dodge 4x4 dually

Re: For Sale Goodyear 17.5" tires & Wheels

Post by hydehunter »

all you folks with 16" tires should jump on this it is a very good deal you will not be sorry
Jim and Karen Higgs
2010 Cardinal 3640
2011 Dodge 3500 4x4 dually
full timing starts 6-1-2012
pokypa

Post by pokypa »

No harm meant but why are you selling them, and yes that is a great deal.
Billy Sunday

Post by Billy Sunday »

The reason for the sale of the tires is that we have sold our Cardinal 5th wheel and, regrettably, have to withdraw from the Cardinal 5th wheel lifestyle. The last 5 years in owning a 5th wheel and meeting all the great people along the way and especially the people we met from the Cardinal Rally in Fort Collins made this decision very difficult. The tires offered For Sale were removed from the Cardinal before the sale and are in (nearly new) perfect condition.

The reason for the original purchase was for our safety and piece of mind knowing we were doing everything possible to insure that the one link between our Cardinal and the highway gave us maximum protection with heavy duty tires and wheels.
pokypa

Post by pokypa »

I am very much interested is your wheels & tires. Do these wheels fit 8 lug 6000 lb. axles. We live in Virginia so I wonder what the cost of freight would be.
I know UPS would cost to much. Freight would be the cheapest way to ship them. If all four were tied to a pallet and shipped by truck would be the cheapest way I think. Can you get a price that it would cost to ship them to zip code 23834, and what is the very least you will take.
jrshuman

Post by jrshuman »

Do you guys think those wheels and tires will fit my rig?

I'll be at the Balloon Festival in Oct. and if they'll fit, maybe we can make a deal?

Jim
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

They will fit your rig, 8 lug bolt pattern
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

Regarding shipping these tires. I bought mounted tires and rims (takeoffs) for my 2011 Ford F-350 from a dealer in California. He shipped the tires together but individually with luan plywood covering the good side of the rims all wrapped in that Saran/plastic film sheeting.
Billy Sunday

Post by Billy Sunday »

Regarding the shipping of the Goodyear tires and wheels, they were originally shipped to me from Ohio via commercial truck, shrink wrapped on a skid. I will check my invoice tomorrow and let post the cost...as I recall it was very reasonable and arrived in 5 days. Anyone intered in an image, send me a request and I will forward an image by return email...the wheels are beautiful. garywiles2002@yahoo.com